Our Chapter history date backs on March 15, 1976. It is the founding date of Delta Nu chapter in PATTS college of Aeronautics and recognized by the Alpha Phi Omega National Council in the Philippines with chapter code of 0413. The school is originally located in domestic road, Pasay city. However, over the years, PATTS campus transferred its location to the new address in Lombos St, San Isidro, Parañaque, 1700 Metro Manila. This is now the permanent home of PATTS College of Aeronautics.
Most of our pioneering members were also staff of student council and Aeroscope a publishing magazine of PATTS of whom they on-boarded in the year 1976 – 1980, 1990’s and early 2000.
Our goals speak for itself, we are a non-profit and non sectarian organisation. Our achievement comprises of 4 folds of service.
Service to the Campus.
Service to the Community.
Service to the Nation.
Service to the Fraternity.
As a service fraternity, our boundaries are endless. We do not limit ourselves for the sake of others.